Attendees can register for the live webcast at http://wsw.com/webcast/needham64/smci/ and where an audio replay will be available for 90 days following the conference.
Visit www.supermicro.com for additional product information.
Supermicro®, a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology and innovation is a premier provider of end-to-end green computing solutions for Data Center,
Products include servers, blades, GPU systems, workstations, motherboards, chassis, power supplies, storage, networking, server management software and SuperRack® cabinets/accessories delivering unrivaled performance and value.
Founded in 1993 and headquartered in
Supermicro, FatTwin, SuperBlade, Double-Sided Storage, BBP, SuperRack,
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Investor Relations Contact
SVP, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March