Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Agreement On January 3, 2014 , SecureAlert, Inc. (the "Registrant") entered into an unsecured loan Facility Agreement between Tetra House Pte. Ltd. as Lender and the Registrant as Borrower; effective as of December 30, 2013 (the "Agreement"). Under the terms of the Agreement the Registrant can borrow up to $25,000,000 between the date of the Agreement and May 31, 2014 . All funds borrowed under the Agreement bear interest at a rate of eight percent (8%) per annum. The Registrant also must pay an arrangement fee equal to three percent (3%) of the total amount available under the Agreement. The arrangement fee is payable as follows: (i) one percent (1%) due within five (5) business days of signing the Agreement, and (ii) the remaining two percent (2%) being withheld from the first draw down of funds under the Agreement. Interest is due and payable in arrears semi-annually. All outstanding principal and interest under the Agreement is due and payable twenty-four (24) months from the closing date. The Registrant may draw down funds in increments of not less than $2,000,000 and in integral multiples of $1,000,000 by submitting a Utilization Request to the Lender. Lender has ten (10) business days in which to fund the Utilization Request upon receipt of such request from Borrower. Upon signing the Agreement the Registrant submitted a Utilization Request for $10,000,000 and expects it to be funded pursuant to the terms of the Agreement. The Agreement was reviewed and approved by disinterested and independent members of the Board of Directors, David S. Boone , Winfried Kunz , Dan L. Mabey and George F. Schmitt . Tetra House Pte. Ltd. is a private company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Singapore and is controlled by Mr. Guy Dubois who is a director of the Registrant and currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Registrant. Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits (d) Exhibits 10.1 Facility Agreement between Tetra House Pte. Ltd (Lender) and SecureAlert, Inc. (Borrower) dated as of December 30, 2013 . --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?