Jan. 07--The popular Business Forecast Conference, organized by the San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and planned for Jan. 16 in Stockton, will help area businesses prepare for what the economy will bring in 2014.
It features keynote speakers Michael Stead, Bank of the West's director of capital markets, and Jeffrey Michael, director of the Business Forecasting Center at University of the Pacific.
The cost for the breakfast event, to be held at the Robert Cabral Agricultural Center, 2102 E. Earhart Ave, Suite 200 in Stockton, is $75 per person.
Information: (209) 943-6117 or sjchispanicchamber.com.
(c)2014 The Record (Stockton, Calif.)
Visit The Record (Stockton, Calif.) at www.recordnet.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Business forecast slated in Stockton
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia