Jan. 07--The popular Business Forecast Conference, organized by the San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and planned for Jan. 16 in Stockton, will help area businesses prepare for what the economy will bring in 2014.
It features keynote speakers Michael Stead, Bank of the West's director of capital markets, and Jeffrey Michael, director of the Business Forecasting Center at University of the Pacific.
The cost for the breakfast event, to be held at the Robert Cabral Agricultural Center, 2102 E. Earhart Ave, Suite 200 in Stockton, is $75 per person.
Information: (209) 943-6117 or sjchispanicchamber.com.
(c)2014 The Record (Stockton, Calif.)
Visit The Record (Stockton, Calif.) at www.recordnet.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Business forecast slated in Stockton
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'