Jan. 07--The popular Business Forecast Conference, organized by the San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and planned for Jan. 16 in Stockton, will help area businesses prepare for what the economy will bring in 2014.
It features keynote speakers Michael Stead, Bank of the West's director of capital markets, and Jeffrey Michael, director of the Business Forecasting Center at University of the Pacific.
The cost for the breakfast event, to be held at the Robert Cabral Agricultural Center, 2102 E. Earhart Ave, Suite 200 in Stockton, is $75 per person.
Information: (209) 943-6117 or sjchispanicchamber.com.
(c)2014 The Record (Stockton, Calif.)
Visit The Record (Stockton, Calif.) at www.recordnet.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: Business forecast slated in Stockton
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids