TORONTO - The Standard-and-Poor's/T-S-X index lost 53.32 points to 13,495.54. Volume at 4:15 p.m. E-T was 251.76 (m) million shares. Seven of the 13 closed lower, led by industrials at 162.57, down 1.19 points, or 0.73 per cent. Information technology led the advancers, adding 0.29 of a point, or 0.82 per cent, to 35.51. The T-S-X 60 index was down 4.80 points at 773.95 points. ( The Canadian Press ) MZ ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels