ITEM 5.07 SUBMISSION OF MATTERS TO A VOTE OF SECURITY HOLDERS On August 22, 2013 , the Company held its Annual Meeting and Specials Meeting of Stockholders. The stockholders were asked to consider and act upon, among other matters, an advisory vote on the frequency of advisory votes on the Company's executive compensation. As previously reported, a majority of the votes cast on the frequency proposal were cast in favor of holding an advisory vote on the Company's executive compensation every three years. The Company's board of directors has decided that the Company will will include an advisory vote on its executive compensation every third year in its future proxy materials until the next stockholder vote on the frequency of these votes. The information reported under Item 5.07 of the Company's Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on August 28, 2013 is hereby incorporated by reference.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks