Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition. On January 7, 2014 , Procera Networks, Inc. , a Delaware corporation ("Procera"), issued a press release announcing certain preliminary financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 . A copy of the press release is furnished as Exhibit 99.1 to this report. The information under Item 2.02 of this Current Report on Form 8-K and Exhibit 99.1 attached hereto are being furnished and shall not be deemed to be filed for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that section, nor shall it be incorporated by reference into any of Procera's filings under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, unless expressly set forth as being incorporated by reference into such filing. Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits (d) Exhibits Number Description 99.1 Press Release titled, "Procera Networks Announces Preliminary Revenue Results for Fourth Quarter of 2013," dated January 7, 2014 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?