Android and iOS -->
PhotoFast, the leader in electronic storage devices, announces today the availability of i-FlashDrive for Android, the first-ever cross platform mass storage device that allows users to seamlessly transfer, view and share documents, images, videos and audio files between devices, Android and Mac/PC.
i-FlashDrive for Android and its accompanying free app, work in conjunction to provide additional storage with the ability to upload, organize, edit and manage files across multiple devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, PC and select Android devices. Requiring no connection to a Wi-Fi or mobile network, this device can be used on the go without draining vital battery life.
i-FlashDrive’s sleek and slim external memory expansion features built-in music play from the user interface, photo import from the camera roll, contact backup protection, voice recording and direct input of files. What’s more, this latest gadget offers secured file encryption and Dropbox support. Available in 16GB (
“We’re very excited that i-FlashDrive for Android is available in the U.S. market in time for CES,” said
PhotoFast developed i-FlashDrive for Android to be compatible with HTC,
PhotoFast will be at the 2014 International CES, beginning
To learn more about PhotoFast or iFlashDrive, please visit http://www.photofast.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11464357.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law