Under the agreement, the pharmaceutical company will be able to generate human monoclonal and bispecific antibodies against any target for any indication globally. The company will pay an upfront and annual platform access fees as well as clinical milestones and royalties for each successful product.
About Open Monoclonal Technology
OmniRat® is the industry’s first human monoclonal antibody technology based on rats. OMT, in collaboration with Pfizer, has shown that OmniRat has a complete immune system with a diverse antibody repertoire and generates antibodies with human idiotypes as well as a wild-type animals make rat antibodies (
OmniMouse® is a transgenic mouse that complements OmniRat and expands epitope coverage. Both deliver human antibodies with high affinity, specificity, expression, solubility and stability.
OmniFlic™ is the first engineered rat with a fixed light chain for discovery of bispecific, fully human antibodies.
OMT’s antibody platforms have broad freedom to operate and use technology protected by new patents and patent applications. They are available for licensing worldwide for all targets and indications. OMT has granted unlimited platform access to
Chief Business Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia