ENP Newswire - 07 January 2014 Release date- 06012014 - On the results of voting at the Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting of BTA Bank Joint-Stock Company . Hereby BTA Bank JSC kindly informs on the results of voting at the Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting of BTA Bank Joint-Stock Company (Minutes 69 dated December 30 , 2013): 1. To early terminate powers of active Tabulation Committee of BTA Bank JSC in the membership of: a) Arken Aitbayev, b) Olga Beloborodova, c) Olessya Ivanova, d) Rauan Kerimberdiyev, e) Saule Tuleuova, with effect from January 1, 2014 . 2. To determine the membership of new Tabulation Committee of BTA Bank JSC in the number of 5 persons, 3 persons of which shall constitute main membership of the Tabulation Committee, and 2 persons shall comprise reserve membership of the Tabulation Committee. Members of the Tabulation Committee of BTA Bank JSC , who comprise reserve membership, shall perform duties of member of the Tabulation Committee during the period of absence of any member of the main membership of the Tabulation Committee of BTA Bank JSC . 3. To elect: a) Arken Aitbayev, b) Olzhas Zhylkaidarov, c) Mariya Kozlova , d) Roman Polikarpov , e) Serik Smagulov as members of new Tabulation Committee of BTA Bank JSC . 4. To fix the term of office of all members of new Tabulation Committee of BTA Bank JSC as 3 years with effect from January 2, 2014 [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict