ENP Newswire - 07 January 2014 Release date- 06012014 - On 06 February 2014 will be held the Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting of BC 'Victoriabank' SA. Please be informed that, according to the Bank's Management Committee decision (minutes nr. 40 from 30 December 2013 ), the Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting of BC 'Victoriabank' SA will be held on 06 February 2014 at the Bank's headquarters, at the following address: mun. Chisinau , str. 31 August 1989 , nr. 141, 3rd Floor ( Conference Room ). Beginning of the Meeting: 11:15. Shareholders' registration: 9:15 - 10:45. The General Meeting will be held with the presence of the shareholders. In order to participate at the Meeting, shareholders will have their Identity Card (passport) on them. The Shareholders' representatives will have the documents that confirm their mandate (power of attorney issued in accordance with the legislation in force or statement from the State Registry of Companies and Organizations). The list of shareholders entitled to participate at the General Meeting is compiled as of 31 December 2013 . The Participants at the Meeting can examine the materials pertaining to the General Meeting starting from 27 January 2014 (work days) between 09:00-12:30 and 14:00-16:00 at the Bank's headquarters (mun. Chisinau , str. 31 August 1989 , nr. 141, office 201). Agenda of the Meeting: 1. Early termination of the powers of the members of BC 'Victoriabank' SA Board of Directors; 2. Election of a new Board of Directors of BC 'Victoriabank' SA; 3. Early termination of the powers of the Management Committee's President of BC 'Victoriabank' SA; 4. Election of the Management Committee's President of BC 'Victoriabank' SA. For additional Information, please call. 022576350, 0225763 [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?