Intelligent Energy, a global power technology company, said it is partnering with the US retailer and product development company, Brookstone to launch its Upp personal energy device at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show in
Based on Intelligent Energy's innovative fuel cell technology, Upp represents a new category of device able to power USB compatible portable electronic devices, such as smart phones, feature phones, eReaders, tablets, portable gaming consoles, as well as digital cameras, providing consumers with the energy freedom to keep connected and powered up.
Based on a single fuel cartridge, Upp delivers at least one week of charge even to the most demanding, power-hungry smartphones. Upp also comes with an app, which provides users with fuel prediction capability, shows the nearest fuel cartridge exchange locations and personal usage statistics, FAQs and overall customer support.
Brookstone is a nationwide specialty retailer offering an assortment of consumer products that are functional in purpose, distinctive in both quality and design.
This strategic alliance with Brookstone follows many months of successful consumer trials in some of the most demanding regions in
Upp will be available via Brookstone in early 2014 and will retail for
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time