This morning, Morgan Stanley downgraded shares of Netflix (NFLX) from equal weight to underweight as the company is seeing increased competition from other video streaming services. In the report, Morgan Stanley noted that similar products from Amazon (AMZN), HBO Go and Hulu Plus could impact the subscriber growth for Netflix -- who had previously been unchallenged in the sector. Morgan Stanley lowered its price target to $310 in the report. Shares of Netflix were lower on Tuesday morning, falling 4.4% so far. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Downgrades010713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11