By doing so, decision makers across the bank's operations now have access to deep, near-real-time analysis of social media data through flexible dashboards.
This gives marketers potent insights regarding preferences, sentiment and satisfaction that help to craft and deliver more effective sales promotions and customer messages.
"By improving our social media analytics capabilities, we're engaging with our customers on a 1:1 basis, to address and anticipate their needs more cohesively," says
This has helped
"By using advanced analytics,
The solution used a combination of
Each day we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data generated by a variety of sources - from climate information, to posts on social media sites, and from purchase transaction records to healthcare medical images.
For more information about IBM Big Data & Analytics, visit http://ibm.co/bigdataanalytics. Follow IBM Big Data & Analytics on Twitter @IBMbigdata and @IBMAnalytics.
For information contact: Lisa Rautenbach External Relations, IBM South Africa, Tel: +27-11-302-9255, Email: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?