ENP Newswire - 07 January 2014 Release date- 06012014 - Navarre Minerals Limited (ASX Code: NML) advises that the following unlisted options over fully paid ordinary shares in the Company lapsed on 1 January 2014 in accordance with their terms. 1,846,693 options exercisable at 20 cents each, which were bonus options issued to shareholders who participated in the Company's 2012 Share Purchase Plan and accepted the offer made pursuant to the Company's prospectus dated 2 November 2012 and 250,000 employee options exercisable at 25 cents each. Contact: Jane Nosworthy Company Secretary Navarre Minerals Limited Tel: +61 (0)3 5358 8625 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict