Minister for State for IT & Telecom,
Irregularities were found in 13 PSDP projects executed by
However, despite a lapse of more than 7 years, the projects desired deliverables were not achieved within the defined timelines. It had become a yearly trend of PCB/EGD to seek extension of these projects on one pretext or the other.
The projects include `Provision of E-Services at CDA, Islamabad’, `M/o Information Technology -
The Minister way back in September, 2013 ordered to conduct a special audit of all the projects of MoIT attached departments/entities to ensure the transparency, efficiency in their business processes and in-time delivery of the project deliverables. The reports of special audit to be conducted by AGP are still awaited.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet