Mobisoft Infotech, an award-winning
“Mobisoft Infotech is proud to be associated with the Savi™ tablet and its specific consumer base. Our team is excited about the future integration of applications with health monitoring and security solutions for seniors,” said Shail Sinhasane, founder and president of Mobisoft Infotech.
The Savi™ tablet will include the top applications seniors’ want, designed by Mobisoft Infotech, with a simplified, consistent look and feel. Minimal icons in a large format will be available on the touch screen, with high-contrast color schemes and senior-friendly fonts that deliver an easy-to-use interface. Mobisoft Infotech and SEI-TEK™ envision a community of users that will benefit from services that interest senior citizens. The Savi™ tablet will eventually have the ability to monitor biometrics such as blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing and include safety applications for home security.
Mobisoft Infotech partnered with SEI-TEK™ to create the Savi™ tablet’s design, which accommodates the specific needs of seniors based on information obtained through research, interviews and focus groups.
“Seniors often feel isolated from friends and family,” said
Mobisoft Infotech and SEI-TEK™ partnered to launch a Kickstarter campaign in early December with the goal of raising about
To learn more or see the Savi™ video, go to http://www.Kickstarter.com or to http://www.sei-tek.com.
About Mobisoft Infotech
SEI-TEK™ Inc. is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11466113.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign