Logi Analytics, the analytics everywhere company, today introduced Logi Vision, a fresh approach to data discovery that gives every member of an organization the opportunity to tap into the power of analytics. With Logi Vision anyone can analyze, visualize and socialize insights that, until now, have largely been accessible only to data scientists. What sets Logi Vision apart is its unique ability to drive decision-making through a recommendations approach that delivers best practices in data profiling as well as data visualization to make analysis easier for everyday business users.
“The only way to unlock the real potential of data is to ‘consumerize’ analytics with functionality that flips the model from a data scientist-dependent approach to one where every business user is empowered with the technology they need to freely analyze and share insights. This opens the door to the ‘analytics everywhere’ future,” said
With the introduction of Logi Vision, Logi Analytics offers both a data discovery product and a business information platform, Logi Info. Together, these integrated products enable Logi Analytics to address a broad range of customer use cases – from discovering insights in data, to providing access to information for users throughout an organization, including analytics embedded into everyday business applications. Combined, these solutions help companies implement the ‘analytics everywhere’ future predicted by
“We are rapidly heading towards a world of analytics everywhere,” said
Data Discovery Through Recommendations
Logi Vision reimagines data discovery through a recommendations-based approach that addresses both data preparation and visualization best practices by leveraging deep, real-world experience in deploying market-leading analytic solutions. These best practices are incorporated into Logi Vision and coupled with popular consumer-based approaches such as ranking, relevancy, following, trending and crowdsourcing. A more intuitive interface and data science “built-in” simplifies data analysis and enables broader usage among business users within an organization to share insights, collaborate with colleagues, and distribute analytics throughout an organization. Built on a Web-based architecture, Logi Vision can be easily deployed and managed while scaling to a larger number of users.
“Existing data discovery products were designed with the mindset of a data scientist. Logi Vision is different. It puts data discovery into the hands of business decision-makers, whose needs are constantly changing,” said
Logi Vision helps individuals and groups of users through a patent-pending design comprised of three key technologies:
• Analyze with DataSmart™, data science built in – DataSmart automates the extensive work involved in preparing data for analysis that typically requires IT involvement and data experts – including data profiling, modeling, acquisition and blending. With Logi Vision much of this work is done within the application, preparing the data for analysis in a way that is easy to work with and enabling a higher level of analysis and insight by the everyday business user.
• Visualize with ThinkSpace™, guided visual exploration – With Logi Vision’s powerful recommendation engine, ThinkSpace suggests the best-fit visualizations based upon the underlying data, giving users the guidance they need to make self-service data discovery an intuitive, natural part of their everyday jobs. Unlike other analytics products, ThinkSpace shows the data so users can see and interact with it as they are creating visualizations. By putting the data first, users are empowered to explore and create visualizations that reveal the most useful, relevant insights.
• Socialize with InfoBoard™, for shared understanding – InfoBoard allows users to collaborate with each other to uncover, share and improve upon their most relevant insights. Instead of the traditional top-down approach of publishing dashboards that offer a limited view of the data, InfoBoard offers a “Pinterest-like” environment, where visualizations are ranked and promoted according to what is most important to each user. Users can easily socialize and distribute insights among their network of colleagues to spark intelligent dialog and create a shared understanding of their findings – leading to smarter and faster decisions.
“Logi Analytics is a leader of the business intelligence analytics market,” said
Logi Vision is available immediately. For more information, visit http://www.logianalytics.com/vision
About Logi Analytics
Logi Analytics enables enterprises to raise their corporate IQ by delivering on the promise of analytics everywhere. By providing both a data discovery solution and a business information platform, Logi Analytics helps its customers address a broad range of use cases, enabling employees from the corner office to the factory floor to be more informed, make better decisions and drive corporate performance. With more than 1,200 customers worldwide, Logi Analytics meets the analytics needs of organizations ranging from small businesses to Global 2000 enterprises. The company is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11464787.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset