SHANGHAI , January 7 , SinoCast -- JinkoSolar Holding announces that the company has signed an agreement with China Development Bank , which shows that CDB Zhejiang branch will lend CNY 400 million to the company's three PV projects in Xinjiang and Qinghai . The company's credit line by CDB has reached CNY 3 billion . The loans will mature in 15 years. Installed capacities of the three projects total 50MW. The projects came into operation in the fourth quarter 2013 and enjoy a state solar power subsidy of CNY 1 per kilowatt hour.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence