JBT Corp. , a global technology solutions provider to the food processing and air transportation industries, announced that Dave Burdakin has joined the Company as Vice President and Division Manager, JBT AeroTech. In a release, the Company said Burdakin joins JBT with over 25 years of experience in industrial manufacturing and leadership. Most recently he served as Non-Executive Chairman of Mayline Corp. , a private equity owned industrial company. From 2007 until 2012, Burdakin was President and Chief Executive Officer of Paladin Brands, an independent manufacturer of attachment tools for construction equipment including mobile aviation support equipment. He was recruited by Dover Corp. , following its acquisition of Paladin in 2006, to integrate eight independent businesses and to significantly improve results while strengthening the leadership team. At Paladin, Burdakin led a team that notably improved profitability through lean and other initiatives, and substantially improved working capital. In addition, Burdakin achieved increased market share by implementing global customer sales penetration initiatives including best-in-class lead times and new product development. Prior to joining Dover, Burdakin spent 14 years at HNI Corp. , including seven years as President of The HON Company , HNI's largest operating company. At HON, Burdakin led lean transformation processes resulting in notable market share growth and margin expansion. Burdakin also has previous experience with ITW and Bendix. "We are excited to have Dave on board with JBT," said Tom Giacomini , President and Chief Executive Officer of JBT. "Dave and I have worked very well together in the past and I believe his demonstrated success and tool kit associated with operational strategy development and deployment, pricing, lean implementation, and product globalization will prove to be a significant benefit to AeroTech and to JBT." More information: www.jbtcorporation.com www.jbtfoodtech.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?