Jay Z gave a 12-year-old boy a chance to rap with him during his Magna Carter World Tour concert in Greensboro, NC.
The kid was holding a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?" which urged the 44-year-old American rapper to call him on stage, TMZ reported.
The 12-year-old kid laid down a crazy interpretation of his rap and had to be stopped before he spewed some curse words.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant