Jay Z gave a 12-year-old boy a chance to rap with him during his Magna Carter World Tour concert in Greensboro, NC.
The kid was holding a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?" which urged the 44-year-old American rapper to call him on stage, TMZ reported.
The 12-year-old kid laid down a crazy interpretation of his rap and had to be stopped before he spewed some curse words.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor