Jay Z gave a 12-year-old boy a chance to rap with him during his Magna Carter World Tour concert in Greensboro, NC.
The kid was holding a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?" which urged the 44-year-old American rapper to call him on stage, TMZ reported.
The 12-year-old kid laid down a crazy interpretation of his rap and had to be stopped before he spewed some curse words.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'