Earpiece-style mobile devices are very popular, but not everyone likes wearing them. "Since I dislike having to wear an earpiece in my ear, I use other methods of wearing it," said an inventor from
The patent-pending BLUETOOTH RING/FLASHLIGHT enables a user to use a mobile communication device. It eliminates the need to wear it on the ear, which promotes convenience and comfort. The device is compatible with cell phones, TVs, video-game systems and computers.
The original design was submitted to the
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp/Bluetooth-Ring-Flashlight/prweb11458674.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?