TORONTO, ONTARIO --(Marketwired - Jan. 7, 2014 ) - InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust ("InnVest") (TSX:INN.UN) announced today that it has completed the previously announced refinancing of the Sheraton Eau Claire, Calgary for $68.0 million at a fixed interest rate of 5.33% for a 10-year term. Incremental proceeds of $36.4 million from the refinancing will be used to partially repay a $45.4 million mortgage maturity in April 2014 . TRUST PROFILE InnVest is an unincorporated open-ended real estate investment trust which owns a portfolio of 129 hotels across Canada representing approximately 16,000 guest rooms operated under internationally recognized brands. InnVest also holds a 50% interest in Choice Hotels Canada Inc. , one of the largest franchisors of hotels in Canada . InnVest's units and convertible debentures trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") under the symbols INN.UN, INN.DB.C, INN.DB.D, INN.DB.E, INN.DB.F and INN.DB.G. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust Chantal Nappert Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations (905) 624-7806 (905) 206-7114 (FAX) www.innvestreit.com Source: InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?