Federal Minister for Science and Technology
He said this while speaking as a guest of honour in the inaugural ceremony of
Business Incubation Centre at
He said that Halal industry was growing rapidly in the world as its trade volume was
The minister said that newly set up incubation centre was perfectly in line with the manifesto of the PML-N government which envisaged the establishment of innovative incubators at each major institution of science and technology.
He said the
The establishment of
He said that setting up of
A detailed feasibility study for establishing a modern technology park of international standard is also under progress.
Highlighting the government’s achievements during its first six months, he said that 17 percent increase in incorporation of new companies, reactivation of 2597 dormant companies, 27 percent increase in KSE index and 22 percent increase in market capitalization, 17 percent increase in
Federal secretary Science and Technology Kamran Ali Qureshi,
Shield and souvenirs were also given to distinguished guests and speakers on the occasion.
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap