Through the app, users can track visits to GO TEXAN wineries, farmers markets, pick-your-own farms, nurseries and florists, as well as share passport stamps on social media and make notes about the visit for next time.
"It's no secret Texans love to buy
Features of the app include:
Locate it: Find a nearby business, complete with address, phone number and other helpful information.
Map it: See search results on a map and get directions.
Share it: Share the restaurant with family and friends through text, e-mail,
Stamp It: Stamp your virtual passport and make notes for your next visit about wines tasted, flowers purchased or dishes tried.
The GO TEXAN app for iPhone and Android is free to download from the iTunes
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder