Weekly Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses - GBPUSD made an outside day reversal on 1/2 after poking above 1.6600. Since 2011, the market has reverted to the mean early in the year . -Bigger picture, GBPUSD has broken above the line that extends off of the 2009 and 2011 highs. A significant breakout is possible. Below 1.6216 is needed to negate bullish implications from this event. Trading Bias: Flat LEVELS: 1.6260 1.6315 1.6357 | 1.6449 1.6500 1.6552
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'