FALCOM Financial Services has announced the start of the book building process as a prelude to offering 7,500,000 shares representing 30 per cent of outstanding shares of FARM Superstores. FALCOM is conducting a road show presentation for representatives of eligible institutional investors, including investment funds, to describe FARM Superstores' vision, growth strategy, historical financial achievements, and expansion in the retail sector. Mr. Adeeb Abdulrahman Al-Sowailim , CEO & Member of the Board of Directors of FALCOM Financial Services , stated that the book building process, during which the institutional investors will subscribe for up to 100 per cent of the offered shares i.e. 7,500,000 shares, will be used to determine the final offer price at which up to 50 per cent of the shares will be offered for subscription to retail subscribers. Mr. Al-Sowailim also said that the book building process begins on Wednesday, January 8, 2014 , and continues till 1:00 pm on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 , and that the retail subscription period will begin on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 , and end on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 . He also said that FALCOM and other receiving banks are making every effort to facilitate subscribers apply to the IPO via electronic channel and branches spread across the Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO