Arab Finance : Egyptian stock exchange main index EGX30 ended rally and retreated by 0.76 % on Monday to close at 6,801.33 points, compared to 6,852.46 points on Sunday. Market trade volume reached 600,954,138 shares amounted to 267,270,054. Regarding Today Company's performance, market's top 5 gainers in terms of turnover respectively were: Arabia Investments advanced by 7.19 % to close at LE 1.79, Amer Group rised by 3.90 % to close at LE 0.80, OTMT closed flat at LE 0.80 , Pallm Hills rised by 3.90 % to dipped by 1.13 % to close at LE 2.63 , and CIB dipped by 1.03 % to close at LE 32.66. Regarding market players' performance: Local Investors' transactions were extremely prevailing as they made 88.83 % of total market deals. Foreign investors ranked in second place with 7.5 %, while the Arab made the remaining 3.98 %. Local Investors' purchasing power was clearly proven during Monday session by its value amounted to L.E 36,446,803 . On the other hand, Foreign investors chose to heavily sell their stocks to yield L.E 39,998,581 . Arab Investors were also net buyers by the value of LE 3,551,778 . Individuals' activity dominated the market by an average of 82.71 %, compared to 17.28 %, which represented the Institutions'activity.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks