For customers looking to develop applications on the Salesforce Platform, Dell offers expert advisory and application migration services and also acts as a single point of contact for design, delivery and ongoing application management. These services make it quicker and easier for customers to adopt the Salesforce Platform and realize its many benefits including increased speed-to-market and agility, better collaboration across organizational boundaries, more modernized applications portfolios, and a greater ability to manage variable demand capacity needs.
Dell also offers
“This collaboration helps Dell customers develop new applications using the cloud, on the platform that works best for their business. Customers will benefit not only from our strong Salesforce advisory services but also from Dell’s own successful implementation of the Salesforce Platform. Offering customers this type of choice and flexibility is at the heart of Dell’s overarching Cloud strategy,” said
Dell Inc. listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. Dell Services develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions in applications, business process, consulting, infrastructure and support to help customers succeed.
Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Source: Dell Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down