This morning, Commercial Metals Company (CMC) declared its quarterly dividend of 12 cents per share, maintaining the maount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 2.4% going forward. Shares of CMC were higher on Tuesday, gaining 2.3% today. In other dividend news, Metlife (MET) maintained its quarterly dividend of 27.5 cents per share. Costamare (CMRE) maintained its quarterly dividend of 27 cents per share. And TheStreet.com (TST) maintained its quarterly dividend of 2.5 cents per share. Among dividend increases, Sovran Self Storage (SSS) announced its quarterly dividend of 68 cents per share, an increase of about 28% over its prior dividend. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends010713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference