Crude oil prices jumped back atop $94 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange Tuesday with equities showing gains and the U.S. dollar in decline. Equities were mixed in Asia , but showed gains across the board in Europe . The dollar index, similarly, was mixed in Asia and weaker throughout Europe . West Texas Intermediate oil added 59 cents to reach $94.02 per barrel. Gasoline prices added 2.26 cents to $2.6686 a gallon. Home heating oil gained 1.86 cents to hit $2.9574 . Natural gas was up 2 cents at $4.33 per million British thermal units. The national average price of unleaded regular gasoline dropped from Monday's $3.317 per gallon to $3.314 , the AAA Daily Fuel Gauge Report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics