In a release issued under the headline "Photo Release -- 3D
The entire corrected release follows:
3D Systems Sweetens Its Offering With New ChefJet(TM) 3D Printer Series
- 3D printing gets sweeter with kitchen-ready printers, NSF and UL certified
- Monochrome, countertop ChefJet and full-color ChefJet Pro
- Pastry Chef's must have companion in bakery shops, restaurants and events
- Equipped with intuitive, easy to use, chef-friendly Digital Cookbook software
- Experience printed candy tastings live at CES in 3DS' booth 31424, LVCC SH
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22921
"Food is an incredible platform for creativity, experimentation, and celebration and we are thrilled to place these powerful 3D printers in bakers and chefs' kitchens," said
The ChefJet 3D printer is a monochrome, countertop sized printer with a generous build volume of 8x8x6" making it ideal for single color confections and cake toppers. ChefJet printable materials come in a variety of recipes, including chocolate, vanilla, mint, sour apple, cherry and watermelon. ChefJet is expected to be available in the second half of 2014 and will be priced in the sub-$5,000 range. To sign up for updates, please visit 3dsystems.com/ces.
The ChefJet Pro 3D printer is a full-color, large format printer with a build volume of 10x14x8". ChefJet Pro printable materials also come in a variety of recipes, including chocolate, vanilla, mint, sour apple, cherry and watermelon, all of which can be printed in full-color. ChefJet is expected to be available in the second half of 2014 and will be priced in the sub-$10,000 range. To sign up for updates, please visit 3dsystems.com/ces.
3DS invites press to attend a special event hosted by global entertainer and entrepreneur, will.i.am and 3DS CEO,
Those who are not attending CES 2014 can join 3DS' President and CEO,
Learn more about 3DS' commitment to manufacturing the future today at www.3dsystems.com and the company's consumer offerings at www.cubify.com.
Leadership Through Innovation and Technology
• 3DS invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.• 3DS invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.• 3DS invented the Color-Jet-Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.• 3DS invented Multi-Jet-Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
Today its comprehensive range of 3D printers is the industry's benchmark for production-grade manufacturing in aerospace, automotive, patient specific medical device and a variety of consumer, electronic and fashion accessories.
More information on the company is available atwww.3DSystems.com.