TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar closed at 92.83 cents US, down 1.05 cents from Monday's close. The U.S. dollar ended the day at 107.72 cents Cdn, up 1.20 cents . Pound sterling was at C$1.7668 , up 1.96 cents and US$1.6402 , down 0.01 of a cent. The Euro closed at C$1.4667 , up 1.48 cents . Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again