Honolulu, HI (PRWEB) January 07, 2014 Baylor Solar Energy, a Honolulu based clean energy solutions provider servicing the commercial and residential solar markets, announced today that it has named Bill Best to the Board of Directors effective January 1, 2014 . Bill Best serves as the Managing Principal for Bayshore Capital , a Canadian based private equity firm. Best is a CPA, CA who has had a successful 30-year career holding the roles of CFO, COO and CEO in a variety of sectors including real estate, financial services, wealth management, professional services and mining. “Bill has extraordinary finance and business expertise and brings a wealth of leadership experience driving high growth companies to public offerings. Baylor Solar Energy is extremely pleased to welcome Bill Best to our Board of Directors” stated Baylor Solar Energy Chairman, President and CEO Andrew Duggan . “As we continue our transformation to a leading clean energy efficiency services company, Bill will bring important skill sets and deep experience to our Board,” added Duggan. Baylor Solar Energy provides island residents and business owners with an easier and more cost effective energy solution. Customers are able to have a solar system installed with no out-of-pocket costs to them. Instead of purchasing the system upfront, customers simply make monthly payments that are significantly less than what they are paying right now. About Baylor Solar Energy Baylor Solar Energy, Inc. is the premier clean energy solutions provider servicing commercial and residential customers in the state of Hawaii . Our mission is to provide island residents and business owners with an easy, straightforward alternative to the expensive utility rates they currently pay. Our customers enjoy a fast, simple and streamlined approach to going solar and saving money without the burden of any upfront costs. For more information, visit http://www.BaylorSolarEnergy.com . Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11464840.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?