Piloted driving is fast becoming a reality. By striving for the best and most mature safety technologies in the market, Audi has identified TTTech with its key enabling technologies for this important automotive innovation more than a decade ago.
During the very successful strategic partnership with Audi, TTTech has already introduced the networking technology Deterministic Ethernet (TTEthernet), a fully location transparent and observable middleware (TTIntegration) and its multi-criticality safety platform (TTSafety) with market leaders in the aerospace, space and industrial markets. In fact the next
These activities have helped to establish an eco-system of semiconductor and software suppliers consisting of Altera, Infineon Technologies, NVIDIA, NXP, Texas Instruments, Vector Informatik, Wind River and Xilinx, who are supporting and contributing key elements to TTTech’s world-class and highly robust and networked computer platforms.
This cooperation between Audi, TTTech and innovative high-tech suppliers for the piloted car demonstrates the convergence of information and control technology. It will result in a highly integrated platform ECU named zFAS, which is based on a complex multicore network, hosting sophisticated sensor fusion and a variety of innovative functions with multiple safety criticality levels like piloted parking or driving.
“Our goal is leadership in piloted parking and piloted driving. For this purpose TTTech and Audi are developing a highly advanced high performance central electronic control unit,” explains
“We are proud to leap forward with our cross-industry-proven core technology components towards Audi’s vision of piloted driving,” states Dr.
+43 1 585 34 34-473
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress