TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar is trading at 93.08 cents US this morning, down 0.80 of a cent from Monday's close. The U.S. dollar is trading at 107.44 cents Cdn, up 0.92 of a cent. Pound sterling was C$1.7619 , up 1.47 cents and US$1.6399 , down 0.04 of a cent. The euro was at C$1.4620 , up 1.01 cents . Quotations provided by the BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock