-- The Rebranding That Will Change How Everyone Sees "Freestyle Mobile"
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140103/FL39962-a [http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140103/FL39962-a])
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140103/FL39962LOGO-b [http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140103/FL39962LOGO-b])
YEZZ is all about quality mobile products that encompasses style, functionality and fun features, all without being tied down to a carrier. Its notable roster of cutting-edge mobile devices caters to all consumer needs from incredible specs to impressive prices. The brand is owned and founded by
"Technology should not be a privilege, it should be a right for everyone," says
YEZZ is available for purchase online at http://www.sayyezz.com/ [http://www.sayyezz.com/].
The International CES is an annual gathering place where many breakthrough technologies are introduced to the market for those in the business of consumer technology.
YEZZ is the creator of the freestyle mobile philosophy, a sophisticated lifestyle where its Youzerz (pronounced Yoo-zzerz) experience a combination of state-of-the-art technology and stylish design through its vast offering of mobile products. Based on luxury, comfort and minimalism, YEZZ aims to optimize the user experience for consumers at the forefront of technological developments, while also providing a level of splendor and elation that can only come from a truly unique and captivating experience. For more information about YEZZ, please visit http://www.sayyezz.com/ [http://www.sayyezz.com/].
Web site: http://www.sayyezz.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia