U.S. comedian Wayne Brady began dating his longtime friend, TLC singer Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, about two weeks ago, UsMagazine.com said Monday.
Chilli brought Brady up on stage at her weekend concert at the MGM in Las Vegas. After the show, the couple were seen holding hands.
"They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans," an eyewitness told UsMagazine.com. "He kept her close to him the whole time."
Brady, 41, and Chilli, 42, previously dated for a few weeks a year ago, but put things on hold due to their busy schedules, the magazine said.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries