U.S. comedian Wayne Brady began dating his longtime friend, TLC singer Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, about two weeks ago, UsMagazine.com said Monday.
Chilli brought Brady up on stage at her weekend concert at the MGM in Las Vegas. After the show, the couple were seen holding hands.
"They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans," an eyewitness told UsMagazine.com. "He kept her close to him the whole time."
Brady, 41, and Chilli, 42, previously dated for a few weeks a year ago, but put things on hold due to their busy schedules, the magazine said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?