U.S. comedian Wayne Brady began dating his longtime friend, TLC singer Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, about two weeks ago, UsMagazine.com said Monday.
Chilli brought Brady up on stage at her weekend concert at the MGM in Las Vegas. After the show, the couple were seen holding hands.
"They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans," an eyewitness told UsMagazine.com. "He kept her close to him the whole time."
Brady, 41, and Chilli, 42, previously dated for a few weeks a year ago, but put things on hold due to their busy schedules, the magazine said.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap