Tashkent, Uzbekistan ( UzDaily.com ) -- Uzbektelecom joint stock company is planning to implement a project on expanding and reserving backbone network to regional centers in Uzbekistan . The project will be implemented to increase reliability and vitality of telecommunication network and expand its capacity up to 100 Gbps. The project envisages to install data transfer equipment based on DWDM/SDH/IP/MPLS technologies. It is also planned to install OTN technology to full reservation of existing transport network of Uzbektelecom. The project will be implemented due to loan of the Eximbank of China for US$61.69 million .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign