“The primary challenge security company’s face is to balance network security and design considerations with performance requirements of filtering at wire speed”, stated
With the general availability of Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 Microsoft Filtering Platform provides a clear benefit for security products to be deployed as a Windows Driver versus a Layered Service Provider (LSP). A driver edition of NetSpective’s Remote Agent provides tighter integration with the operating system and independency from layered services supporting antivirus solutions. “In addition NetSpective’s design will significantly bolster the recognizable benefits of Macintosh and Global Proxy deployments supporting Mobile devices & BYOD initiatives”, added
Web browsers have made subtle yet significant functionality changes to improve the end-user experience. New versions of Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox have altered SSL handling by automatically downgrading subsequent SSL access attempts by dynamically changing the target IP address and transport layer version to ensuring successful connectivity to the target site. NetSpective WebFilter, available at 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps, has been enhanced to recognize this shift in behavior without affecting full wire speed operation.
For an online demonstration of TeleMate's NetSpective Web Filter, request a demo at http://www.getnetspective.com or contact us at info(at)telemate(dot)net.
TeleMate.Net® Software is a global leader in voice and data network monitoring and security solutions, which provides cost effective, reliable, and feature-rich solutions to service providers, corporations, and federal, state, and local agencies, creating unprecedented visibility within their complex IT networks, and allowing customers to spend less time collecting and monitoring data and more proactive time managing their overall business. Since 1986, TeleMate.
If you’d like more information about NetSpective Web Filter™, NetAuditor® for NetSpective, or TeleMate® Unified Call Management, please email Marketing(at)telemate(dot)net or visit the TeleMate.Net website at http://www.telemate.net.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11460100.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?