ENP Newswire - 06 January 2014 Release date- 03012014 - SnipGold Corp. (TSX-V: SGG) reports that the $300,000 non-brokered private placement announced December 20, 2013 , was oversubscribed and has been increased to $350,000 . The private placement has closed, subject to TSX Venture Exchange ('TSX-V') final approval. Insider participation in the placement was just over 35% of the proceeds. Units The Company has issued 4,375,000 units at a price of $0.08 per unit. Each unit consists of one common share and one non-transferable warrant of the Company. Each warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one common share of the Company at $0.08 per share for a period of 24 months after the closing of the private placement. All shares issued have a hold period which will expire 4 months from date of issue. Fees and Proceeds In accordance with TSX Venture Exchange regulations and approval, the Company may pay up to 7% cash finders' fees in connection with the private placement. Funds from this financing will be used to advance earn-in discussions, to continue compilation and interpretive work and for general corporate purposes. Mr. Zbeetnoff reports, 'Although 2013 was a difficult year for junior mineral exploration companies, with SnipGold being no exception, I am pleased that we successfully entered into an Option Agreement with Colorado Resources before year end. This Agreement allows for Colorado to deploy meaningful exploration efforts on the southeastern portion of our Iskut Property, while the remaining 75% of the Property can be advanced by either SnipGold or other earn-in partners. Our exploration team looks forward to the opportunities as well as the challenges ahead in 2014.' About SnipGold SnipGold Corp. is a Canadian junior exploration company focused on the exploration and expansion of gold resources in northwest British Columbia . SnipGold's board and management have significant experience in discovery, exploration and development of gold projects. Contact: John Zbeetnoff CEO SnipGold Corp. Tel: 604-681-3989 Fax: 604-681-3557 Email: email@example.com Website: www.snipgoldcorp.com [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?