Saudi Fransi Capital has won the 'Best Wealth Manager' award at the 2013 Islamic Business and Finance Awards from CPI held in Dubai recently. The bank was recognised for its wide range of products and excellent level of service, said a statement. Yasir bin Othman Al Rumayyan , CEO, said: "We are proud of our repeated accomplishments. This achievement proves that we are one of the leaders in wealth management in our region and shows the quality and diversity of our products and services." Adam Broom , CEO of CPI Financial magazine , added: " Saudi Fransi Capital , through the excellence of its products and services, gained its clients' trust which was clear in the vote SFC got by winning the Best Wealth Manager award." - TradeArabia News Service ?
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia