Clarisse Iribagiza, a young Rwandan tech entrepreneur, has been listed among the top 100 global thinkers by an Italian think tank, LSDP.
The founder and chief executive of
She was placed 32nd coming behind Japanese Prime Minister
This is one of several recognitions she has received in recent past for her involvement in ICT on various levels. Last year, at the Transform Africa Summit in
The recently released list included thinkers from the
Mabel Imbuga, the vice chancellor of
Other African personalities that featured on the list were
The list took into consideration that often women thinkers do not receive enough recognition and was built to factor in both sexes.
The compilers of the list say they gave a "special place to
The think tank, with bases in
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?