A couple of weeks ago, the finance minister, Ishaq Dar , insisted that the US dollar would be brought down like it was in 1998 and 1999. The dollarís price has actually been brought up instead of being devalued. This ensures that the rising price will affect gold, currency and the property of Pakistan . The economy of Pakistan is suffering terribly due to this price rise. The government should act wisely, making a strong strategy to tackle this worrisome issue.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'