PEMBROKE, Bermuda --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) will conduct an investment community conference call on February 5, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2013, as well as the Company's outlook. RenaissanceRe will release the results following the close of market on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 . A live webcast of this call will be available through the Investor Information section of RenaissanceRe's website at www.renre.com . An archive of the call will be available from approximately 2:00 p.m. ET on February 5, 2014 through midnight ET on April 16, 2014 . RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. is a global provider of reinsurance and insurance. The Company's business consists of two reportable segments: (i) Reinsurance, which includes catastrophe reinsurance, specialty reinsurance and certain property catastrophe and specialty joint ventures managed by the Company's ventures unit, and (ii) Lloyd's, which includes reinsurance and insurance business written through Syndicate 1458. Investor: RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. Rohan Pai , 441-295-4513 Director of Investor Relations or Media: Kekst and Company Peter Hill or Dawn Dover , 212-521-4800 Source: RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU