NEW YORK (AP) — Radware on Monday increased its fourth-quarter earnings and revenue forecasts above Wall Street's expectations. Shares of the Israeli network management software maker rose 6 percent in afternoon trading. Radware Ltd. said that it now foresees adjusted earnings in a range of 21 cents to 22 cents per share on revenue of about $53 million . Its previous guidance was for adjusted earnings of 18 to 19 cents per share on revenue between $49.5 million and $51 million . Analysts surveyed by FactSet predict earnings of 20 cents per share on revenue of $51.1 million . Radware anticipates reporting its final fourth-quarter and full-year financial results on Jan. 28 . The company's stock gained $1.09 to $18.75 .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South