President and CEO of Puget Technologies Ron Leyland said “Our business continues to benefit from the emerging technologies and strong growth trends in the 3D printing space. 3D technologies are in record demand and we are looking to meet with the brightest minds that make up the
Puget will be meeting with manufacturers and prospective suppliers during the conference and exploring innovations offered by the industry’s pioneering thinkers.
Details about Puget’s 3D printer division can be found at http://www.pugettechinc.com.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipates," or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of future success. This news release only speaks as of the date of its distribution.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen