Port operator Global Liman Isletmeleri decided to raise the value of its planned bond issue by USD 50mn to USD 300mn from a previous USD 250mn , Global Yatirim Holding , its parent company, said on Friday in a filing with the Stock Exchange . Global Liman will sell the bonds to international investors through private placement. Accordingly, Global Liman will revise its previous bond issue application with the Capital Markets Board, Global Yatirim Holding added. Last week, Global Yatirim Holding informed that Barcelona Port Investments S.L (BPI), a joint venture between Global Yatirim Holding's 100% subsidiary Global Liman Isletmeleri and the world's leading cruise company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. , acquired an additional 20% stake in Creuers del Port de Barcelona . S.A (Creuers) for an undisclosed sum and increased its stake in the company to 43%. Also last month, Global Liman Isletmeleri completed the acquisition of a 62.1% stake in the port logistics company Kontejnerski Terminal i Generalni Tereti (KTGT), which operates Bar Port in Montenegro , for EUR 8.07mn .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?