ENP Newswire - 06 January 2014 Release date- 03012014 - NioCorp Developments Ltd. has closed the second and final tranche of its brokered private placement financing, previously announced on Sept. 23, 2013 , for gross proceeds of $725,550 , bringing the total raised in both tranched to $1,653,542 . The second tranche consists of the issuance of 4,837,000 common shares at a price of 15 U.S. cents per share. Mark Smith , chief executive officer and director of the company, subscribed for a total of 3.4 million shares in the second tranche, for gross proceeds of $510,000 (U.S.). Peter Dickie , president, corporate secretary and director of the company, subscribed for a total of 350,000 shares in the second tranche, for proceeds of $52,500 (U.S.). Contact: NioCorp Developments Ltd. Suite 1510 - 1050 West Pender St. Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V6E 3S7 Tel: (604) 568-7365 Toll free: 1-877-385-0345 [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?