Incorporating the company's well established Nansulate product line, the premium concrete roof tile significantly increases the energy efficiency of the roof, is resistant to the growth of unsightly mould/mildew/bacteria without using a toxic moldicide and incorporates leading edge ultraviolet (UV) resistant technology that protects the original brilliance of the tile colour and, therefore, the aesthetics of the home.
"By lowering the maintenance costs of the roof tile with the 'stay clean' qualities and increasing the energy efficiency, we have created a premium roof tile product that pays for itself," he adds.
The new tile product has US and international patents and
Made in the US, this patented technology, sold only under the Nansulate brand name, has been available since 2004 and has been providing dramatic energy saving and protective solutions for industrial, commercial, government and residential customers around the world.
"Nansulate Crystal isn't just a simple reflective coating, it's much more than that. Reflective coatings only block heat transfer during warm seasons, while in colder seasons reflecting the sun isn't doing much for your energy efficiency. Nansulate Crystal, however, works in a unique way, giving the benefits of low thermal transfer and UV resistance for energy savings in every season and climate to lower both heating and cooling bills," says a spokesman for
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes