In trading on Monday, defense shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 1.5%. Leading the group were shares of Astrotech (ASTC), up about 12.9% and shares of Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) up about 1.2% on the day. Also showing relative strength are computer peripherals shares, up on the day by about 0.7% as a group, led by RadiSys (RSYS), trading higher by about 3.5% and FireEye (FEYE), trading higher by about 2.8% on Monday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Leaders010613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again